Industrial Machine Manufacturing is pleased to announce the all-new UNIflow 4230 family of drum unloaders. We have leveraged over 30 years of proven pump and heat transfer expertise to provide a greatly simplified machine at a competitive price.
Why Choose a UNIflow Drum Unloader?
- The UnIflow 4230 comes at an affordable price point.
- Our reliable gear pump has been fitted with new PTFE sealing elements for nearly maintenance free operation.
- Our patented platen has been fitted with new cast-aluminum heater elements for greatly simplified maintenance and long life.
- Dual 6-inch air cylinders provide plenty of downward ram force to pump even the thickest of materials.
- The 4230 model comes with an air-powered ram.
- The 230 model comes with a hydraulic ram.
- Simplified but sophisticated controls, stack light, and touchscreen interface allow immediate operation with minimal training.
- Safety features that help prevent accidents.
- Fast and reliable delivery.
Features of the UNIflow Drum Unloader
Electrically heated hoses
- 1000 or 3000 psi
- Dual Hose Option
- 4″ Exhaust Port
- 1 or 2 Horsepower
Powerful 6″ Air Cylinders
- Provides 2.5 Tons of Ram Force
Tungsten Rotary Gear Pump
- Continuous, Non-Pulsing Flow
- Reliable Performance
- Long Life & Reliable
- High-Pressure Feedback
Patented Melting Platen
- 2X Surface Area of Competition
- Faster Start-Up
- Higher Throughput
Patented Seg-O-Seal Rings
- Superior Sealing
- Long Life
- Easy Maintenance
Applications for the UNIflow 4230 Drum Unloader
Customers are currently using the UNIflow 4230 drum unloader in a wide variety of industries and for various applications. If your company needs to be able to quickly heat up and apply adhesive, the 4230 is one of the most cost-effective options on the market.
A Few Industries that Use Our Drum Unloaders:
- Insulated Glass Industry
- Window & Door Manufacturers
- Furniture Manufacturers
- Adhesive Paper Production, such as Wallpaper, Sandpaper, Tapes, Etc.
- Wire & Cable Manufacturing
- Product Assembly
- And More
Download the UNIflow 4230 Operations Manual Here
Learn More About Drum Unloaders
Contact us to get technical specifications pertaining to the UNIflow 4230 or to learn more about our other hot melt dispensing equipment. We can also help custom design a drum unloader for your operation on a case-by-case basis.