Standard Specification & Features
Overall Size: Width – 64 inches ; Depth – 44″; Height (beam fully raised) – 116 inches.
Weight: 1,500 lbs.
Air Requirements: (PSI) – 80 Min., 150 Max.
Air Consumption: Less than 1 SCFM Continuous.
Electrical Service: 240 VAC, 3 phase, 60 HZ, 150 AMP.
Power Consumption: 135 AMPS peak
Temperature Range: 100º F to 525º F
Material Flow Rate: Up to 2000 lbs./hr. (depending on hot melt type).
Material Viscosity: 100 CPS to 2 Million CPS
Start-Up Time: Less than 20 minutes. (From 65°F)
Total “Drum Change” Flow Interruption: Less than 5 minutes.
- Patented “SEG-O-SEAL” Segmented Drum Seals. Damaged Seal Section can be replaced by “Tapping In” repair plug (even on hot platen).
- 34 KW platen with 6,000 square inches of finned heat transfer area.
- PLC Machine Control w/ Touch Screen Operator Interface
- PLC-Based Temperature Controller
- Touch Screen Temperature Display
- Run/Stand-By Temperature Settings
- Over-heat and Low Heat Alarm & Auto Shutdown
- Medium Pressure (1,000psi working pressure) Flexible Heated Hose with Dual Platinum RTD’s and JIC Swivel end Fittings, 1” ID, Teflon-Lined
- Hydraulic ram cylinders capable of delivering 8 tons of ram force.
- Rugged Positive Displacement Gear Pump with Hardened Internals
- Operates with Fiber or Steel Drums
- 1-1/2″ solid steel base plate
- 2 HP AC Inverter Duty, Variable Speed Pump Motor
- Stack light indicators
- Heated “Drum Empty” air bleed valve with boost and with release-coated collector pan & safety guard
- Positive Pressure Platen Wiring Chamber
- Stainless steel clam shell jacket with hydraulic power clamping.
- RTV-coated “ring shroud” fume exhaust kit
- Hydraulically-powered drip tray
- Temposonic ram position detector to provide accurate measurement of ram position and calculate amount of product that has been pumped.