Pressurized Reservoir Metering System – Model 2035
From time to time we have refurbished units available.
Give us a call at 804-621-5668 or Contact us online to learn more about our hot melt dispensing equipment.
Get a Quote
- 450 lb capacity pressurized reservoir
- 4-zone, heated, stainless steel reservoir cylinder
- Platen-mounted Zenith® high pressure metering pump
- 34,000 watt secondary heat exchanger
- Self-purging cycle for rapid cleaning / product change-over
- Automatic air bleed / product sampling valve
- Optional high pressure filtration ( to 10 microns )
- Continuous metering of high viscosity adhesives and sealants
- Processes polymers with viscosities up to 2 million cps
- Stores up to 450 lbs of molten polymer in an “air-free”, “nitrogen-free” pressurized state.
- Pressurized reservoir provides continuous feed of molten polymer to the metering pump up to 3,200 lbs/hr.
- Can be supplied by up to (3) Uniflow drum unloaders
- No adhesive “bridging” nor stagnation within the reservoir cavity
- No “drum- change” flow interruption
- “Self-purging” feature automatically returns unused polymer back to an empty drum under anaerobic (air- free) conditions. Leaves reservoir wall clean with “no” polymer residue
- Ideal for moisture curable urethanes, UV curables and “char” sensitive polymers
- “Direct extrusion”, zero shear, pressure-based metering option is available for low viscosity, UV curable resins.
- “Bottom entry” reservoir input manifold is available for “heat- history” sensitive polymers
- Type 316 stainless steel construction is available for “anaerobic” metering of UV-curable polymers, resins and compounds
Get Your Hot Melt Hoses Performing Like New
We can clean your heated hoses for a fraction of the cost of a replacement hose and offer a fast 2-4 week turnaround time for most projects.