Uniflow Hot Melt Drum Unloaders are used in a wide array of industries and with a large selection of hot melt adhesives, but one thing is consistent. No other drum unloader can match the performance of a Uniflow. Why? Because Uniflow platens are machined from a solid piece of aircraft-grade aluminum, and then enables us to produce 6,000 square inches of heat transfer surface. That’s double the surface area of other platens, and it is why our melt rates and production rates eclipse the competition. When customers around the world want to improve their production rate without increasing their cost, they turn to Uniflow. And when they want to pump highly viscous hot melt materials, they can count on Uniflow.
55 Gallon Bulk Hot Melt Drum Unloader Systems
- 6,000 square inches of heat transfer area, yielding higher melt rates.
- Ram force up to 40,000 pounds.
- Patented seal system that gives longer life and enables replacement in 5 minutes.
- Positive displacement gear pump delivers a consistent, non-pulsing flow.
- Weight: 1,300 to 2,000 lbs.
- Dimensions: 59″ w x 40″ d x 112″ h (fully raised).
- Air Requirement: 100 psi.
- Air Consumption: Less than 1 SCFM.
- Power Consumption: Varies by Model and Configuration.
- Material Flow Rate: 300 to 1,200 lbs/hour, depending on hot melt type.
- Drum Change Time: 2 Minutes.
- Drum Change / Flow Interruption Time: Less than 5 minutes.
- Hydraulic Power Clamping – Opens or closes (5) hardened clamps on the stainless steel clam shell in 7 seconds.
- Semi-Automatic Bleed/Boost – Reduces drum change time and improves operator safety.
- Linear Position Sensor – Monitors exact height of the platen at all times.
- Continuous Flow – Uses two or more Uniflows in a system to deliver uninterrupted hot melt flow, even during drum changes.