This full-height stainless steel jacket can be used with fiber or steel drums. The jacket gives “steel strength” to a fiber drum so that ram forces up to 20 tons can be safely applied.
Model 160 Manual Clam Shell Jacket For Fiber or Steel Drums
- Drop forged clamps for strength.
- Eliminates drum “splitting” by closing around a 22 ½” I.D. fiber drum, giving it “steel drum” strength.
- Allows use of fiber drums with minor damage, such as cuts, creases or small punctures.
- Holds the fiber drum rigidly centered between the two ram cylinders to prevent the follower plate from sliding off center.
- Enables the use of high Ram Down force to allow the platen fins to penetrate tough, high-viscosity material to deliver a higher output.