Industrial Machine Manufacturing is pleased to announce the all-new UNIflow 4230 family of drum unloaders. We have leveraged over 30 years of proven pump and heat transfer expertise to provide a greatly simplified machine at a competitive price.
Why Choose a UNIflow Hot Melt Drum Unloader?
- The UnIflow Model 4230 comes at an affordable price point but still has great performance features.
- Our reliable gear pump provides uniform flow, pressure up to 2,500psi, and nearly maintenance-free operation.
- Our 6,000 square inch platen has about twice the heat transfer area of competitors’ units and has been fitted with new cast-aluminum heater elements for greatly simplified maintenance and long life.
- The 4230 model comes with dual 6-inch air cylinders that provide enough downward ram force to give high pump rates with most hot melt materials.
- Simplified but sophisticated controls, stack light, and touchscreen interface allow immediate operation with minimal training.
- Our patented Seg-O-Seals provide long life and they are remarkably easy to replace.
- Fast and reliable delivery.
Features of the UNIflow Hot Melt Drum Unloader
Electrically heated hoses
- 1000 or 3000 psi
- Dual Hose Option
- 7″ Color Touchscreen Interface
- 1 or 2 Horsepower
Powerful 6″ Air Cylinders
- Provides 2.5 Tons of Ram Force
Tungsten Rotary Gear Pump
- Continuous, Non-Pulsing Flow
- Reliable Performance
- Up to 2,500psi Output
- Low Maintenance
High-Performance Melting Platen
- 2X Surface Area of Competition
- Faster Start-Up
- Higher Throughput
- Superior Sealing
- Long Life
- Easy Maintenance
Applications for the UNIflow 4230 Hot Melt Drum Unloader
Customers are currently using the UNIflow 4230 drum unloader in a wide variety of industries and for various applications. If your company needs to be able to quickly heat up and apply adhesive, the 4230 is one of the most cost-effective options on the market.
A Few Industries that Use Our Drum Unloaders:
- Insulated Glass Industry
- Window & Door Manufacturers
- Furniture Manufacturers
- Adhesive Paper Production, such as Wallpaper, Sandpaper, Tapes, Etc.
- Wire & Cable Manufacturing
- Product Assembly
- And More
Download the UNIflow 4230 Operations Manual Here
Learn More About Our Hot Melt Drum Unloaders
Give us a call at 804-621-7309 or contact us online to get technical specifications pertaining to the UNIflow 4230 or to learn more about our other hot melt dispensing equipment. We can also help custom design a drum unloader for your operation on a case-by-case basis.