Product Assembly Industry: Hot Melt Machines
Interested in using a hot melt adhesive in your product assembly process? You have come to the right place. Uniflow Drum Unloaders can pump PUR adhesives at rates 50% to 100% faster than any competing machine. Every Uniflow is also built with a gear pump, not a piston pump. That means you will get a consistent, non-pulsing flow, and a gear pump requires almost no maintenance.
We can also provide a custom assembly solution. In one example, our customer needed a system that would spray a precise amount of adhesive in a defined pattern on his part. He wanted to reduce labor, increase production, and deliver a consistent quality that could not be reached with his manual operation. We proposed a custom solution that used a collaborative robot. We designed and built the complete system in-house, and the finished product increased our customer’s production by 400% while slashing labor and improving product quality.
Bring us your assembly problem. Whether you simply need a high-performance, reliable drum unloader to add to your existing production line, or whether you need a partner who will develop a complete solution, we are here to help.
New Quick Ship Option – Uniflow Model 4230
* Usually Ships in 1 to 4 Weeks Depending on Configurations
We have prebuilt Model 4230 systems available in our warehouse and many ship within two weeks from the time an order is placed. For many of our product assembly customers, when a piece of equipment breaks, they need a replacement fast, which is exactly why we designed this versatile system. The Model 4230 ships faster than nearly any competing product available.
Despite being the most cost-effective option on the market, the Model 4230 has a 6,000 square inch platen that delivers twice the heat transfer of most competing products. If our Hot Melt Drum Unloader does not pump at least 40% faster than any other drum unloader on your current manufacturing line, you can return the machine for a full refund within 30 days of installation.
Our Hot Melt Systems:
- 1 Gallon Pail Systems
- 55-Gallon Drum Unloaders
- Low-Cost Drum Unloaders
- Continuous Output Metering Systems
The Advantages of Uniflow Model 4230 Hot Melt Drum Unloaders:
- The simplicity of Overall Operation
- The simplicity of Initial Startup and Learning Curve
- Industry’s Highest Volume Output Available
- 6,000 Square Inches of Heated Platen Surface Area, Providing the Highest Melting Efficiencies (Two Times More Than Competition)
- Long-Life, Seg-O-Seal® Design Allows for Fast and Easy Seal Replacement, Even While Platen is Hot
- PLC Control Offers “off-the-shelf” Components and Programming Support
- Competitive Investment Levels When Equally Configured
- Long-Life, High Volume Gear Pump versus Piston Pump that Requires More Maintenance
- Vent-Hood, Included
- Replaceable Cast-Aluminum “Plate” Heaters vs. Replacing the Entire Platen if the Heater fails on Competing Machine.
- Built to last. Many Uniflow Systems have been Running Daily in Production for 30+ Years. References available upon request.
Hot Melt System Features and Options
Uniflow Customer Reviews
A Review of Our Hot Melt Equiment
“The output of the model we purchased from IMMCO was 1.5 times the output of the competitive product we were using at the same price. Worthen would recommend that you contact IMMCO to discuss their Uniflow product line when you are considering buying a hot melt drum unloader.”
Chief Manufacturing Officer