Tape, Label, and Converting Industry: Hot Melt Machines
Do you want to increase your production rate? Improve safety? Reduce downtime? Uniflow Drum Unloaders can help in each of these areas. We can provide a competitively-priced pneumatic system that will pump most PSAs at rates of 600+ lbs/hour. We can also provide solutions for extremely viscous materials (up to 2 million cps) or high production rates (2,000+ lbs/hour). We offer solutions for any type of coating line, including roll coaters, extruders, and slot die coaters.
New Quick Ship Option – Uniflow Model 4230
* Usually Ships in 1 to 4 Weeks Depending on Configurations
We have prebuilt Model 4230 systems available in our warehouse and many ship within two weeks from the time an order is placed. For many of our tape and converting customers, when a piece of equipment breaks, they need a replacement fast, which is exactly why we designed this versatile system. The Model 4230 ships faster than nearly any competing product available.
Despite being the most cost-effective option on the market, the Model 4230 has a 6,000 square inch platen that delivers twice the heat transfer of most competing products. If our Hot Melt Drum Unloader does not pump at least 40% faster than any other drum unloader on your current manufacturing line, you can return the machine for a full refund within 30 days of installation.
Our Hot Melt Systems:
The Advantages of Uniflow Model 4230 Hot Melt Drum Unloaders:
- The simplicity of Overall Operation
- The simplicity of Initial Startup and Learning Curve
- Industry’s Highest Volume Output Available
- 6,000 Square Inches of Heated Platen Surface Area, Providing the Highest Melting Efficiencies (Two Times More Than Competition)
- Long-Life, Seg-O-Seal® Design Allows for Fast and Easy Seal Replacement, Even While Platen is Hot
- PLC Control Offers “off-the-shelf” Components and Programming Support
- Competitive Investment Levels When Equally Configured
- Long-Life, High Volume Gear Pump versus Piston Pump that Requires More Maintenance
- Vent-Hood, Included
- Replaceable Cast-Aluminum “Plate” Heaters vs. Replacing the Entire Platen if the Heater fails on Competing Machine.
- Built to last. Many Uniflow Systems have been Running Daily in Production for 30+ Years. References available upon request.
Hot Melt System Features and Options
Uniflow Customer Reviews
A Review of Our Hot Melt Equiment
“The output of the model we purchased from IMMCO was 1.5 times the output of the competitive product we were using at the same price. Worthen would recommend that you contact IMMCO to discuss their Uniflow product line when you are considering buying a hot melt drum unloader.”
Chief Manufacturing Officer