Abrasives Industry: Hot Melt Machines
Uniflow Drum Unloaders are a great choice to melt and pump PSA and PUR hot melt adhesives for your abrasive paper and pad manufacturing lines. We have successfully fed adhesives to wide slot extrusion dies and to unique PSA spray lines. Our machines are guaranteed to melt and pump all PSA adhesives at least 40% faster than any competing machine.
Uniflow Drum Unloaders are simple to operate, reliable, and easy to maintain. All Uniflow machines are built with a continuous flow gear pump, not a piston pump, so you get a consistent, non-pulsing flow, and the pump requires nearly zero maintenance. We can provide single-machine solutions or tandem units that will give you continuous flow during drum changes to your production line.
New Quick Ship Option – Uniflow Model 4230
* Usually Ships in 1 to 4 Weeks Depending on Configurations
We have prebuilt Model 4230 systems available in our warehouse and many ship within two weeks from the time an order is placed. For many of our abrasives customers, when a piece of equipment breaks, they need a replacement fast, which is exactly why we designed this versatile system. The Model 4230 ships faster than nearly any competing product available.
Despite being the most cost-effective option on the market, the Model 4230 has a 6,000 square inch platen that delivers twice the heat transfer of most competing products. If our Hot Melt Drum Unloader does not pump at least 40% faster than any other drum unloader on your current manufacturing line, you can return the machine for a full refund within 30 days of installation.
Our Hot Melt Systems:
The Advantages of Uniflow Model 4230 Hot Melt Drum Unloaders:
- The simplicity of Overall Operation
- The simplicity of Initial Startup and Learning Curve
- Industry’s Highest Volume Output Available
- 6,000 Square Inches of Heated Platen Surface Area, Providing the Highest Melting Efficiencies (Two Times More Than Competition)
- Long-Life, Seg-O-Seal® Design Allows for Fast and Easy Seal Replacement, Even While Platen is Hot
- PLC Control Offers “off-the-shelf” Components and Programming Support
- Competitive Investment Levels When Equally Configured
- Long-Life, High Volume Gear Pump versus Piston Pump that Requires More Maintenance
- Vent-Hood, Included
- Replaceable Cast-Aluminum “Plate” Heaters vs. Replacing the Entire Platen if the Heater fails on Competing Machine.
- Built to last. Many Uniflow Systems have been Running Daily in Production for 30+ Years. References available upon request.
Hot Melt System Features and Options
Uniflow Customer Reviews
A Review of Our Hot Melt Equiment
“The output of the model we purchased from IMMCO was 1.5 times the output of the competitive product we were using at the same price. Worthen would recommend that you contact IMMCO to discuss their Uniflow product line when you are considering buying a hot melt drum unloader.”
Chief Manufacturing Officer